Twitter is a platform that is known to be much more dynamic and there are ways that can help to receive more clicks from the followers. Most of the traffic in twitter is normally generated with the link that will be used in the content. If a user clicks the link that has been posted in the tweet that will be able to create collective effect among the followers and the content will also start receiving more. The sharing will also increase as the people start to view the content that you have posted increasing the rankings in a search engine just like getting traffic to the website. Here are 5 ways that help to receive more leads using twitter. The links used in the tweet will not be clicked by everyone, if it happens this can be by chance which cannot be expected all the time. You must use some of your techniques to make the audience to click on the links that have been used in your content.
1. Using calls to action- There are many active users in twitter and you must not have any doubt associated with the content that has been posted. Most of the twitter followers will be looking at their newsfeeds everyday try to use only good calls to action. Try to know the objectives of the followers to make the tweets to resonating much deeper.
2. Optimizing headlines- Creating headline is very important part in every marketing strategy which also includes twitter. Most of the people use twitter mainly for social engagement by advertising their products. Creating a new and interesting headline can make the followers to give attention to the content and just using the same headline can make the followers less interested in your content.
3. Using hashtags- Hashtags are very much common in a social media world like twitter and it is important to use it in a proper way to improve your engagement that can easily increase the eCommerce sales. Try to use good quality of hashtags in excessive manner and make sure to provide a unique meaning to the followers from the hashtags.
4. Engagement- Always appreciate your followers which will make them to respond to your tweets. This is a very important part in the lead generation process. Try to use simple words like ‘thank you’ along with your content to make the followers engaged that can create a very big impact easily.
5. Scheduling the tweets- To develop a responsive followers always be consistent and try to optimize the tweets. There is no need to post daily in twitter as you can schedule them for entire week. There are tools that can be used for scheduling the posts in twitter. By doing this you will be able to save lot of time that is normally wasted on you daily basis. But make sure to stay with the present trends using the niche and get some time to reply to the followers.
Leave a Reply